How to Join
Visitors are welcome to attend a maximum of 3 outdoor activities over a 2 year period and are covered by both our Bushwalking Australia personal accident and public liability insurance policies.
The first step is to attend 3 bushwalks or club activities as a Visitor. Adult Membership is available is available to any person aged 18 years or more who has completed 3 bushwalks or activities with the club, and who agrees with the association’s objects. Associate Membership is available for children under the age of 18. The child’s parent or guardian must complete a membership form for the child.
To become a member.
- Attend 3 bushwalks as a Visitor
- Download the Membership form.
- Read and sign the Membership Form, fill in your contact details and mail it to our address.
- Transfer the appropriate membership fee to our bank account (as detailed on the membership form) or send a cheque made out to Sydney Christian Bushwalkers Inc.
- A member of the club committee will advise you when your application has been approved.
Sydney Christian Bushwalkers
16 Old Jamberoo Road
After your application for membership has been approved by the Sydney Christian Bushwalkers committee at one of its bi-monthly meetings, a committee member will contact you to advise you that your application has been accepted. Your name will be placed on our email list and you will receive the quarterly program and notice of any last minute program changes by email. Alternatively you may request a posted copy.